Thursday 22 September 2011

List of Lamentables

I'll put my hand up and say I'm phoning this one in.  It's been another draining week at work, I don't know what it is but as soon as I get there all my energy just disapeers and I spend half the shift trying not to fall asleep.

But enough about me.   Here is a small list of things that the world needs more of.


Lamentables:
General lack of flying monkeys
swash bucklers
sarastic talking pets
duels of honor
creatures of ancient magnificence
Tesla coils that spark and explode at  just the right time
life on the moon and/or Mars
Star Trek Transporters
Mad Scientists
Worthy Adversieries
Undercover Daleks
Sailors that say "Yo ho ho" and mean it
Pirate shirts
Possessed instruments
Frankenstien, Dracula and The wolfman threeway cagematches
Godzilla vs King Kong
Laser eyes
Literal Dragons and their slayers
Sarcasm and humour detectors
Zappy laser guns
Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon!
That one ring
Pyrokinetics that work with the fire department
General ban on remaking movies badly
Vegetable Lamb
Giants and assorted Titans
Faster Than Light Drives
Golems
Chess matches with Death
The devils music

No comments:

Post a Comment